Monday, March 30, 2015

Argentina Week 5

I had another great week this week. It's only been 5 days since my last email, since last week PDay was moved to Wednesday. But still, it's going great. I'm finding that I'm getting better at finding the needs of my investigators which is good.
We got one new investigator this week. Now we have 2 investigators named Vanesa.
We've done lots of contacting this week, and we met someone named Lucrecia and gave her the pamphlet of the Plan of Salvation. When we saw her two days later she said that it was exactly the answers she's been looking for, so hopefully we'll have another new investigator.
On Saturday there was a baptism. An 8 year old boy named Juan, whose dad is inactive, was baptized by my companion. And the other Elders we live with baptized their investigator named Juaquin.
We've been spending lots of time lately contacting and trying to visit potential investigators, but alot of the time they're busy or not home.
Anyways, that's all I have time for today! Have a great week everyone!
-Elder Severtson

No comments:

Post a Comment