Monday, March 9, 2015

Argentina Week 2

This week was great! I'm learning lots of spanish and stuff about the gospel. I don't have a lot of time to write, so I'll tell you about yesterday:
Yesterday was Fast Sunday. I was asked to bear my testimony in sacrament meeting and that went well. We had empanadas for lunch at a members house and visited less actives during the day.
The roads have sewer water in the sides, and at 8 PM I accidentally stepped in one and got my foot all wet. We went on our way back to our room to clean up. On the way back we saw the other Elders we live with, they told us someone left a dead dog in a bag in front of the church. We all had to go clean it up, and it was disgusting. We went inside the church to get bags, and found someone had let a dog in there and it pooped in some of the rooms. We had to clean all that up too. It was a crazy day.
Anyways, I don't have much more time to write, but I know that this church is true. There is so much power that comes from reading, praying, and going to church. Everything is great when your giving all you have to the Lord. Even when there are challenges, never doubt your beliefs. Always remember the Lord suffered way greater challenges than we ever will.
I'm sorry I don't have enough time to write more about our investigators we have! Hopefully next week I can!
Have a great week everyone!
-Elder Severtson



No comments:

Post a Comment