Monday, August 1, 2016

Argentina ~week 72



So this was another pretty good week and it ended with transfers.
On Tuesday we had our last District Meeting of the transfer, and we took a district picture. That afternoon we visited a catholic kid that invited us to his house. He likes to listen to lots of religions he says, but he doesn't pay very much attention, and he asks us random questions like 'what do you think about Revelations Chapter 2?' and other weird stuff. So we're gonna go by with a member next time and maybe show him the restoration video. Then we taught English classes.
Wednesday we went out to work with a guy in our ward. Unfortunately the investigators we were gonna visit with him cancelled on us, so we visited less actives. We met an Aguirre family and their really cool, hopefully we can help them come to church. That night we had Family Night at church and they came with us.
Thursday morning we started an exchange with other elders in my district. I was with Elder Sosa in my area. We had lunch with a less active family, and went out contacting and setting appointments with other people.
Friday we finished exchanges then did weekly planning in the morning. Then we had lunch and in the afternoon we did a service project with a member, and we moved and cut some branches.
Saturday we had missionary correlation in the morning. That afternoon we had 3 appointments setup with new investigators, but they all fell through.
Sunday we had church. There we 45 people, which is alot for our ward. We had lunch with a member, visited a less active family, and then my companion had to pack.
Today we went to Quilmes in the morning for transfers. My companion left and I got a new companion Elder Bartoski from Brazil. He has 9 months in the mission and he was in the same first 2 areas as me. I'm still district leader, but my district split and now it's really small, but it's all cool.
Anyways that's about it for this week! Here's a picture of my district, my zone, and homemade tacos we made with a tortilla recipe from a mexican elder.
Anyways, have a great week everyone!
-Elder Severtson




No comments:

Post a Comment