Monday, May 25, 2015

Argentina ~Week 13



We had another busy week this week, but it was great!
Tuesday morning we had district reunion in the morning, and the rest of the day we had a few appointments.
Wednesday, me and a bunch of other Elders that arrived at the same time as me had to go to the mission office to do things for our visas. That lasted almost all day.
Thursday my companion had a leadership meeting since he is district leader. I was on exchanges all day in a group of 3 in another area.
Friday we had our weekly planning in the morning. We had a few lessons after that, and my companion began to have really bad headaches so we had to stay home.
Saturday my companion had headaches still. A member family drove us to the pharmacy, and they said he just had low pressure or something like that. They gave him some medicine and now he's all better. We taught a new family of investigators we have. The parents have 9 kids and it's really crazy teaching them, but the parents seem pretty interested, so we'll see how it goes.
Sunday we had church in the morning and were able to teach a few lessons in the afternoon.
Well, this week was really busy, but still great! I hope to have more time this week. I'm grateful for the time I have to serve the Lord.




No comments:

Post a Comment