Monday, July 18, 2016

Argentina ~week 70

So this week was pretty good, It got really cold again, but hopefully it warms up soon. We also went without water for like 3 days. Still don't have it, hopefully soon.
Anyways, on Tuesday we had Zone Meeting, and after that I did an Intercambio (exchange) with one of the elders in my district named Elder Lebaron from Utah. He has the same amount of time in the mission as my companion. It was a cool experience. We stayed in his area and worked until Wednesday.
Wednesday after lunch we changed back and came back to my area where we worked the rest of the night and went to a ward family night. 
Thursday morning I had to do another intercambio with Elder Tolman in my district. I also stayed in his area. Until Friday.
Friday we came back, did weekly planning, and then did some contacting, and last planning for the White Storm like printing maps and stuff.
Saturday we had the White Storm in the morning. It went pretty good. We had planned for the whole zone to come but only like half were able to come. Also everyone showed up late, the ward leaders, and the missionaries. So they went out to work late too, so we didn't get as much done as we wanted. But many from the ward commented that we did really good, and really liked the stuff we got done. So now they want to work more with us, which is awesome!
Sunday we went to church, and no investigators came. We had lunch at home, then we went contacting then I had to do a baptismal interview at night.
Anyways that's about it for this week. Here's a picture that I took this week.
Hope everyone has a great week!
-Elder Severtson
Attachments area

No comments:

Post a Comment