Monday, August 3, 2015

Argentina~week 23

I don't have much more time to write but this was a crazy week. We're living 6 elders together now with our zone leaders. We made a crazy video.
We haven't had electricty all week and our heater doesn't work either. But they're coming wednesday.
I got sick Friday and have had a cold since then. I'm almost better. Sunday was the worst. I almost wanted to stay home from church or go late because I had a really bad headache, but I knew that I should go and it was an awesome week. The Bayona family that we are teaching finally showed up early enough to go to the classes and not just sacrament meeting. People came to talk about and open house the church will be having to help the missionary work in September, and it was really awesome
Anyways, I know the Lord blesses us when we keep the commandments. But when we do it with a better attitude, and purpose he will bless us even more.
Have a great week everyone!
-Elder Severtson

No comments:

Post a Comment