Monday, August 24, 2015

Argentina~Week 25

On Monday after PDay we were going to a members house, and I got sick and threw up in the road from all the pizza we ate in the morning.
Tuesday, we have exchanges again. It went pretty good, we had a few lessons
Wednesday, we went to the doctor and they said I had a fracture in my foot. They gave me some medicine and told me to rest and I'm all better now. We also visited the people I baptized a few weeks ago, and the kid that we baptized Saturday.
Thursday, We planned a lot for the 'Tormenta Blanca' activity for Saturday, and had a few lessons.
Friday, we visited a few families. We visited the family that was gonna baptize their son Saturday and planned all that.
Saturday, we had an awesome baptism in the morning. We were able to get the dad to baptize his son. Then we had the tormenta blanca, when the whole zone works in one area for a few hours. It was good, but I think working in the fair is more effective. Then we visited a less active family we've been working with for a long time.
Sunday we went to church, I confirmed the kid that got baptized. and in the afternoon we packed and said goodbye.
Now I'm in Hudson with Elder Delgado!
Have a gret week everyone!
-Elder Severtson

This week was a good week. We went to the doctor Tuesday and they said they couldn't do anything for me and I had to go to a traumatologist. We went the Wednesday, and he quickly said he couldn't do anything because it was probably just a problem with the tendons. We asked for an XRay anyways, because the mission nurse told us to, and after that it appears that actually I had a fracture in my foot. They gave me some antiinflamatory pills, and I didn't walk as much and now I feel better.
The baptism went great saturday. I was able to confirm him on Sunday.
Today I got transferred to Hudson, Quilmes, with Elder Delgado. We have a way smaller area and we have bikes, so I guess I won't be walking as much.
Have a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment