Monday, June 15, 2015

Argentina~week 16

We had another great and successful week this week, except without water most of the time. The water pump in our pension isn't working, but they're working on fixing it. We had to shower at night every day, and 2 times we had to shower at a member's house. Nevertheless, this week was great, haha
This week was very busy with all the investigators we have. We didn't find very many new ones this week, but we've been busy with the ones we have.
We have several investigators that seem like they´ll reach baptism. Unfortunately, if I leave this transfer I'll miss the baptisms.
We also got a new Ward Mission Leader since our other one was less active. We met with him a few times, and hopefully we'll be able to be more organized with help from members and things like that. Also this week we are going to go to the fair again, and hopefully have more help from members this time.
I have a picture of our zone after the activity last week, and a picture of the asado we had with the people that help fix the pensions.
Anyways, I'm looking forward to another great week this week. Have a great week everyone!
-Elder Severtson

Yup, we had water when we got back, but this week was horrible with water, I'll talk more about it in the big letter this week.
This week was super cold, but I have enough stuff to keep warm, but hopefully it doesn't get too much cooler. I have a sleeping bag from the mission, and I think it'll be enough because we have heaters and stuff too. If not, I'll just buy a big blanket in the fair or something. We're going to have a stand in the fair again this friday, and hopefully have some members to help this time.
Sounds like you're all having fun too!
-Elder Severtson



No comments:

Post a Comment