Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Argentina ~week 84


---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Porter Severtson
Date: Tue, Oct 25, 2016 at 12:57 PM
Subject: Re: Rainy week, Lots of cancelled appointments, Argentine Mother's Day

Just wanted you to know that I couldn't write yesterday because I got to my area late at night. I'm in the coast, the farthest part of the mission. It's a tourist area, but it'll be really cool. I'm with Elder Casablanca, from Florida. I'm not a District Leader anymore, but I'm Senior Companion. Everything's going good, and I'll let you know more about it next week.
Here is where I live on Google Maps:
Just so you can know where I'm at if your curious.
I'm really excited to work here in the coast. It'll be a great place to end my mission.
Here is a picture of me and my companion.
Anything else, or any other questions, I'll answer next week.
I won't have time today to write my main email to everyone, but you can tell them, on the blog, the stuff that I told you today, and next week I'll write about the last to weeks.
Have a great week!
-Elder Severtson



No comments:

Post a Comment