Monday, September 21, 2015

Argentina~week29

This week was pretty good!
Tuesday we had district reunion in the morning. Afterwards we came back to our area for lunch and then had to go to another area so my companion can do a baptismal interview.
Wednesday we had a few appointments with less actives and recent converts.
Thursday we had a meeting with Walter F. Gonzalez from the 70. I got to see my old companions because my old zone was there too. He gave us a plan that when we contact people, we find common ground and relate it to the Book of Mormon immediately, and not to spend time correcting the wrong things they've heard about us.
Friday we did weekly planning, and had a few more appointments with less actives.
Saturday we got a few new investigators. They seem like great ones too! We also contacted a few new people that seem to have good potential!
Sunday we had church, everyone that told us they'd go didn't. But we had some good lessons afterwards.
Next week we are going to try to to 15 contacts in each sector in our area (there are 7) for my companion's last real week! hopefully we can find some new people to teach from that!
Anyways, that's about all! I don't have any pictures today, but next week I will for my birthday!
Have a great week everyone!
-Elder Severtson

No comments:

Post a Comment