Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Argentina Week 7

I had another great week this week with my new companion. We're getting a lot done, but the week was very busy.
On tuesday I introduced my companion to alot of members and investigators, and set appointments with alot of them.
Wendnesday we had district meeting, and a few lessons. My companion wasn't feeling good later so we came back to the pension and I studied and cleaned a lot of stuff.
On Thursday all the district leaders had a training in the mission office. Since my companion is district leader, I was on exchanged with 2 other elders, Elder Lowe, and Elder Stevenson. Alot of people were confused between Severtson and Stevenson, haha
On Friday we had training reunion, for all missionaries that are in training. It was pretty cool. Afterwards we only had a little time, so we taught a less active family and that was all.
On Saturday we had a weekly planning in the morning. At night we taught our investigator Vanesa, and had a really good lesson. She told us about how she was baptized in another church, but always felt like something was missing. Her husband left her after her first child was born, and he misbehaves alot, but she told us after we started coming, he's been improving, and we noticed that too. She also told us she used to wake up and cry in the middle of the night because she was so sad, but now she doesn't anymore, ad we've only taught her twice. Its amazing how fast the gospel can change peoples lives.
Anyways, that's all I have for this week. My Spanish and teaching skills are continuing to improve a lot, and I love it here learning so much.
Have a great week!
-Elder Severtson

No comments:

Post a Comment