Monday, April 6, 2015

Argentina week 6

I had another great week this week!
This week was busy because Elder Torres was getting ready to leave.
I was on exchanges for 2 days because missionaries that are leaving get to tour the capital and stuff.
During exchanges, we met a guy that was a murderer in the past, but changed his life because of the bible. It was kinda scary.
I feel like not very much happened, because we had this and General Conference and didn't have alot of time. We did service several times too. We chopped trees and shoveled dirt.
Anyways, I don't have a lot more time to write. I liked General Conference, the last 2 sessions I got to watch in English. I'm downloading the other 3 to watch this week.
My new companion is Elder Orellana, from El Salvador. He's been out for a year.
Anyways, have a great week everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment