Monday, December 12, 2016

Argentina ~week 90

>
> Hi Everyone!
> This week was great and right at the end of it we got Transfers.
> Tuesday morning we went to one of the farther parts of our area to contact, then we went to some lessons we had planned, but they fell through, but we managed to set new appointments.
> So Wednesday morning me and my companion had to go pretty far to pay the water bill for our pension. But we got it taked care of. Then we went contacting in a part of our area that we haven't got to in awhile.
> Thursday after lunch we did alot of contacting again. We had a lesson with the Bravo family, and kept doing contacting till night.
> Friday morning we did weekly planning, and did lots of contacting and appointment setting in another part of our area. Then we had dinner with Hermano Cardozo. That night we got the transfer calls that my companion would be leaving.
> Saturday our investigators the Bravo family invited us to lunch and made empanadas for us. Then my companion took some time to pack, and we went to some other appointments, and did some more contacting.
> Sunday morning we went to church. Then our branch president and his family invited us over for asado. Then we had several quick visits to investigators and members so my companion could say bye.
> Today I got my new companion, Elder Sedgwick from California. He has a year in the mission now. He will also be my last companion. But we're excited and ready to work hard this transfer.
> Have a great week everyone!
> -Elder Severtson

No comments:

Post a Comment